Today majority of our kids are performing below the appropriate grade level or have dropped out of school. These facts begs our attention and forces us to ask these question:
- Is your bright child doing poorly in school?
- Are your teenager's failing grades keeping him or her from getting into a good college?
- Is getting your child to do his homework or chores such a battle that you end up taking care of your child's responsibilities for him?
- Is your child difficult to motivate without offers of gifts or rewards?
- Some children cannot sit still. They appear distracted by every little thing and don’t seem to learn from their mistakes. They disregard rules even after being punished repeatedly for the same reasons.
We are here to help you, at Excel In we explore how problems such as emotional immaturity, low self-esteem and poor self-confidence contributes to children's underachievement. We also focus on issue like: Dyslexia, Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). We help and train kids to rise up to the level where the kids can become a real achievers and BECOME A WONDER, and not become dependent on rewards to accomplish even the smallest tasks.
Some children cannot sit still. They appear distracted by every little thing and don’t seem to learn from their mistakes. They disregard rules even after being punished repeatedly for the same reasons.
ADHD is one of the most common reasons children are referred to mental health professionals. Recent statistics show that each class averages one ADHD child each. At this point there is no known cure for this disorder. However, enough is understood about management to make the life of an ADHD child less frustrating.
- Failure to give close attention to details, careless mistakes in schoolwork or other activities.
- Difficulty sustaining attention in a tasks or activity
- Difficulty in organizing tasks
- Easily distracted by external stimuli
- Is often forgetful in daily activities.
- Fidgety hands and feet or squirming in seat.
- Often runs about or climbs excessively in situations in which it is inappropriate.
- Often has difficulty in waiting for their turn