How we think
- Our commitment to Christ is the basis of our work.
- We work based on our individual calling, developing core competencies in specific areas.
- We adjust our agenda to fit God’s personal and supernatural direction through His Holy Spirit.
How we work
- We believe in executing all our work through sufficient prayer support.
- We under promise and over deliver.
- We plan the work and work the plan.
- We coordinate our work with all those who are involved.
- We upgrade our individual and collective capabilities.
- We strive to do the right thing regardless of the consequence.
- We accept partners on the potential to effect meaningful and lasting change.
- We strive hard so that nothing we do lacks quality.
How we behave
- We build healthy relationships.
- We improve each other.
- We focus on and abandon ourselves to the strengths of others.
- We work hard, and enjoy what we do and finish well.
- Keeps improving our character with God.
- Work on two specific areas of character which need overhaul.
- We write down our goals and work hard to achieve them.
- Make an assessment of relationships in our life that are good and bad from time to time.
- We believe that we are in need of friendships and fellowship.